If you would like me to review your book, please take a moment to read my review policy below.
I will happily accept physical and digital copies of books, including proofs/ARCs and finished copies.
Things to know:
- My reviews are 100% honest, and won’t always be positive
- I aim to review books within a few weeks of receiving them but this isn’t always possible
- I’m based in the UK. Please contact me if you’re happy to mail books to the UK
- In addition to posting book reviews on my blog, I also share reviews on Instagram
I read widely, but my favourite genres are:
- Contemporary adult fiction (particularly women’s fiction, literary fiction and thriller/mysteries)
- Young Adult (contemporary, fantasy and romance)
- Non-fiction (self-help/personal development, essays, psychology, memoir, world history and social issues/ commentary)
Please note: I prioritise books by Black authors. As a reviewer, I want to champion underrepresented voices as much as possible. You can read my previous book reviews here
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any review requests or enquiries. I consider books on a case-by-case basis. Thank you for your interest!